All photography provided by Andrew Richter & Associates
Since 2005, we have successfully designed national and statewide grassroots advocacy campaigns, raised millions of dollars for candidates and nonprofit organizations, and increased awareness about important public policy issues. We have a long-standing record of success, by providing "leadership with results" to our clients.
The Macsata-Kornegay Group, Inc. (TMKG) is a national political strategy and fundraising consulting firm specializing in grassroots advocacy campaigns, media messaging, fundraising, and social media. TMKG is the premier full-service consulting firm, offering services in political consulting and fundraising. We specialize in the following areas: campaign 2.0, communications, event planning, fundraising, grassroots advocacy, image enhancement, marketing, media strategies, and nonprofit remediation.
What We've Achieved
- 2016 ELECTION CYCLE:
- Making Government Accountable; raised $2.8 million.
- Relentless Positive Action (RPA) Political Action Committee; raised nearly $1 million.
- National Roofing Contractors Association Political Action Committee; raised $733,698 in hard and soft dollars.
- 2014 ELECTION CYCLE:
- National Roofing Contractors Association Political Action Committee; raised $754,221 in hard and soft dollars.
- 2012 ELECTION CYCLE:
- Tommy Thompson for Senate; raised $5 million in national and PAC dollars.
- 2010 ELECTION CYCLE:
- Friends of Sharron Angle; raised $27.7 million in the general election from June 2010 to November 2010.
- Sharron Angle GOP Victory Committee; raised $220,000 in the general election from August 2010 to November 2010.
- 2008 ELECTION CYCLE:
- Pat McCrory for Governor; raised $450,000 (single event with President George W. Bush).
- Texans for Senator John Cornyn; raised $30,000 (single event).
- Bill Graham for Governor; $500,000 raised in the North Carolina Republican primary election from February 2007 to January 2008.
- 2006 ELECTION CYCLE:
- Vern Buchanan for Congress; raised $750,000 in the general election from September 2006 to December 2006.
- Virginia Foxx for Congress; raised $150,000 (single event with Speaker Dennis Hastert).
- 2004 ELECTION CYCLE:
- The Richard Burr Committee; raised $13 million in the election cycle from March 2003 to November 2004.
- Raised $1,542,599 from June 2007 to December 2016.
- Managed the day-to-day operations; coordinated all external communications; and executed corporate partnerships and annual conference.
- Designed and launched flagship national directory on AIDS Drug Assistance Programs (ADAPs).
- Raised $1,5000,000 from January 2006 to December 2008.
- Executed new member recruitment program; planned and managed legislative fly-in conferences; and coordinated all external communications.
- Community Access National Network:
- Raised $828,886 from April 2013 to December 2016.
- Managed complete overhaul of the organization's finances, governance, marketing and programs.
- Florida Association of Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Designed and orchestrated the RESPECT of Florida’s statewide town hall meeting campaign that culminated in the Florida Legislature approving a Resolution of Support for the program in 2005.
- Illinois Association of Rehabilitation Facilities:
- Designed a statewide advocacy campaign called ONE ILLINOIS to raise awareness about Illinoisans living with disabilities in 2006.
- National Business & Disability Council:
- Raised $1,183,750 from January 2014 to December 2016.
- Designed and launched flagship disability-focused Marketing Anthropology Project (MAP).
- US Business Leadership Network:
- Raised $1,634,616 from March 2007 to December 2009.
- Managed complete overhaul of the organization; planned, marketed, and managed corporate memberships, and the annual conference; achieved 99.5% pledge-to-collection rate; and increased annual revenue for 3 consecutive years.